Recipe Roundup is a biweekly post where we share our favorite recipes that include a tea ingredient. We share recipes every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month.
Hello, my fellow tea-drinkers! We’ve taken a wonderful month off of blogging duties. It was a much-needed respite after the craziness of the holidays.
We’d like to jumpstart our 2019 Recipe Roundup with this delish recipe for Maple Chai Tea Latte from Through Her Looking Glass.
- 1 1/2 cups choice of milk (regular, almond, coconut etc.)
- 1-2 chai tea bags (2 for stronger flavor – in this case, use 1-2 scoops of our chai tea in either a DIY tea bag or in a mesh tea infuser)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Optional: ground cinnamon, nutmeg or allspice
- Heat milk until steaming (not boiling) in the microwave or in a saucepan on the stovetop.
- Pour steaming milk over chai tea bag(s) in mug and steep 3-5 minutes.
- Remove tea bag(s).
- Stir in vanilla and maple syrup.
- Pour into a mug and serve hot.
- Optional : lightly dust with ground cinnamon, nutmeg or allspice.
Hope this recipe warms you right up!
Tea and Crumpets,