Come spend the afternoon learning how to hold your own high tea! The Novel Tea is offering a workshop of tea party basics and essentials.
Each attendee will:
– learn how to fold cloth napkins 3 ways
– receive tips on setting the table for tea
– craft 10 menu cards and matching place cards to use at their future party
– enjoy a traditional 3-tiered afternoon tea (lots of food & drink!)
– hear the history of tea and tea etiquette
– get tips on how to steep tea for a large group, including a demonstration, and
– learn how to make the perfect scone and get Novel Tea’s favorite scone recipe.
With so much information packed in this workshop, you’ll have everything you need to host your own party with confidence!
If you love tea, tea parties, crafts– or all three! — please join us.
Saturday, June 22
in the Garden Room of Sierra 2 Center
2791 24th St
Advanced Registration Required; class is limited.
HOW TO REGISTER:
(1) Register online at sierra2.org, or
(2) Call during business hours at (916) 452-3005 x 208, or
(3) sign up in person at the Sierra 2 Center office.
Tea and crumpets,