A wonderful full bodied chai blend imported from Australia. It’s comes “wet” packed in Australian organic honey. This chai is a delicious blend of Black Ceylon tea, honey, fresh ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, peppercorns, star anise, salt, and love (per the supplier love is the final ingredient–we’ve met them, we believe it).
The Best Chai You’ve Ever Had
- Place one scoop of chai mix a small pitcher or glass measuring cup.
- Add boiling water–enough to cover the leaves. Approximately 1/2 a cup.
- Steep for 3 minutes.
- While the tea steeps, heat 1 – 2 cups of milk. If you have a milk frother or steamer, use that. Otherwise microwave milk until hot. We recommend almond or other non-dairy milk.
- Pour hot or steamed milk on top of the chai and water mixture. Do NOT remove leaves. Stir.
- Add additional honey, sugar or cinnamon to taste
- Strain the chai and milk combination though a mesh strainer or tea strainer
- Place one scoop of chai mix a medium infuser basket or mesh sleeve and place in large cup
- Fill cup with boiling water
- Steep for 3 minutes, then remove infuser basket or mesh sleeve (remove leaves)
- Immediately add milk. We recommend almond or other non-dairy milk
- Add additional honey, sugar or cinnamon to taste.